Teams are an important part of Ride for the Feast and make up over 95% of all event participants. Serving as a Ride for the Feast team captain can be a fun and rewarding experience; so gather your friends, family and coworkers for an experience you'll never forget!
How to get started:
- Start by clicking the "Start a Team" button.
- Choose a team name—make sure to inform your team members of the name.
- Have your team members register by finding the event, clicking on "Join an Existing Team" and searching for your team name.
- Set goals and work together to make your Ride for the Feast experience fun and memorable!
- If you've already registered as an individual and wish to become a team captain or join an existing team, please email Carin at CPrescott@mfeast.org or call at 410-327-3420 x. 33. We will move your registration to the team.
Take advantage of your team webpage!
- A webpage is created for each team when you register—it's easy to get started! Team Captains can update their team's webpage and use the provided tools to track their team roster and fundraising progress. Login to your participant center and follow the prompts.
- Enter a message about your team (be sure to personalize it and let people know why your team is riding and that others are welcome to join your team), upload a photo, and you're ready to go!
- Team captains can send group email messages to team members and monitor the team's progress directly from his or her participant center.
- We're here to help if you need it. Any questions or concerns, please call Carin at 410-327-3420 x. 33 or by email at CPrescott@mfeast.org.